About Red Carpet Festival
Red Carpet Human Rights Film Festival
About the Red Carpet festival:
• Red Carpet Human Rights Film Festival is an annual festival for long, short, narrative and documentary films held in Gaza strip to shed the light on human rights issues in Palestine.
Holding a film festival in Palestine created a status of communication with the world through the window of cinema. Red Carpet Human Rights Film Festival contributed in creating and flourishing both cinema and cultural statues..
• The festival was established and organized by Lama Film Group, a group of Palestinian directors and activists in the cultural field who specialize in re-activating filmmaking in Palestine…. Our team. Or contact us .
• Shed the light on human rights issues, particularly in Palestine and generally all over the world.
• Raise the visual and audible awareness of the human rights issues among the public through discussions and seminar.
• Broaden the Palestinian population’s communication with the world through cinema.
• Give the opportunity to Palestinians filmmakers to expose their films to reach a wider audience.
• Enhance the cultural situation in the Palestinian territories.
•An invitation to Palestinian society for reopening the old cinema halls in the Gaza strip.